A little post about transportation related annoyances…
Planes – flying with the American public has to be one of the worst experiences ever. Here are some of mine:
– 6:30am flight to the Happiest Place on Earth (Disneyland) where girl behind us had stinky feet. She was wearing flip flops and would scoot her stinky toes in and out of her sandals causing the smell to move around. I almost vomited. Not the Happiest Flight on Earth.
– 6 hour flight to Kona HI where lady next to me ate massive amounts of Boston Baked Beans (the candy) and chips. She even did that thing where you lick your finger to dab up all the crumbs at the bottom of the bag. Yuck.
– Friday night flight to Vegas. 3 drunk hoochies. Almost denied boarding. Sitting right behind me. Enough said.
Trains – next time I’m getting a sleeper car
Seattle to Montana with Mom and Brother:
– person in front and behind snored all night. They didn’t even have the courtesy to do it in unison. They alternated so it was like one big constant snore.
– a mom traveling with millions (ok I think 3 or 4) really energetic/annoying boys who every time they smelled something funny would say really loud (and then each brother would repeat) “It smells like horse pucky”
– too many delays, we could have driven there and back in the same time it took to get there
Automobiles – apparently they don’t check to see if you have a brain before issuing a license
– people who drive 45 in the fast lane
– people who merge at 25
– people who don’t take a free right when they should
– currently my biggest annoyance is when the person in front doesn’t go when the light turns green. If you are in position #1 it is your job to have a rapid response off the line.Share on Facebook